National Neighborhood Silvers
National Neighborhood Silvers is a multiyear campaign to empower, organize, and support older adults. Working with the banking industry, federal and state policymakers, aging networks, community partners, and housing experts, National Neighbors Silver offers a platform for policy and program solutions to build economic security and perverse wealth for older Adults.
Program Goals: What we want to achieve
- Enhance economic security and preserve wealth for older adults;
- Create a path for older adults to be their own best advocates;
- Improve financial capability and financial education for older adults;
- Collaborate with financial institutions to improve the financial well-being of low- and moderate- income older adults;
- Increase access to fair, affordable housing for older adults; and
- Support Aging in community to enable older adults to age in place, avoid costly institutional settings, and benefit from a healthy and safe environment that improves quality of life.